Volunteering with CTRCI offers volunteers the opportunity to work alongside local professionals in our research and conservation programs gaining practical field experience and knowledge.
- Prepare for university – Gain career direction.
- Career development – Gain practical field experience to build your resume.
- Cultural immersion – Experience a different way of life.
- Character enhancement – Take on new responsibilities and learn new skills.
- Contribute to preserving our delicate environment.
- Meet new people and expand your horizons.
- Experience Cape Town and South Africa.
Please feel free to contact us for more information on our exciting programs.